Who Are We


Wayne, Hilary & Adelaide Denny. Preparing to Serve in Leadership Training in Senegal, Africa. God has called us to take advantage of a unique window of religious freedom in Muslim Senegal by equipping church leaders who have a heart for reaching their country and the Muslim world.

We should be jealous. . . for the honour of His name – troubled when it remains unknown, hurt when it is ignored, indignant when it is blasphemed. And all the time anxious and determined that it shall be given the honour and glory which are due to it.” John Stott


Friday, January 18, 2008

Nothing to do with Senegal

A major part of us being able to move back to Dallas was myself being able to work. At the beginning of the month, I started working at an engineering company that I had worked at for a few years while I was going to seminary. This has been a huge blessing in that I'm coming back to a job where I can set my schedule, make good money to help us prepare for leaving, and be in a great work environment. Here's a photo of our recent ugly sweater day in honor of an employee who is moving to our Austin office.Other benefits of the environment include the many free lunches I've already received and also being able to work with a good friend of mine who attended N.C. State and Dallas Theological Seminary the same time as myself. He's the one who provided my sweater and he wore my personal favorite from the day.The job has already been a blessing in many ways, but mainly because it's allowed me to move back to part-time which greatly frees us up to focus on Senegal. And if you haven't heard already, I originally got this job because of meeting an employee at this company at the Cheescake Factory and my dad asking if the company needed any part time help.

Praise God for not only meeting our needs right now, but letting me have fun doing it!

3 comments:

Curé said...

Fantastic! Great news Wayne.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Tommy!

Anonymous said...

what fun! I hope that you will enjoy your time in texas, and may God bless you in many ways. Keep on keeping on!