Who Are We


Wayne, Hilary & Adelaide Denny. Preparing to Serve in Leadership Training in Senegal, Africa. God has called us to take advantage of a unique window of religious freedom in Muslim Senegal by equipping church leaders who have a heart for reaching their country and the Muslim world.

We should be jealous. . . for the honour of His name – troubled when it remains unknown, hurt when it is ignored, indignant when it is blasphemed. And all the time anxious and determined that it shall be given the honour and glory which are due to it.” John Stott


Friday, January 16, 2009

I have plenty of experience in guessing at the answers, this is my first experience of having to guess at the questions also

4 comments:

Lauren Denny said...

Wayne, I feel your pain. I'm having to guess what field I'm putting information in. The books are in English but the library software is in Bulgarian. It's times like these I wish I had the spiritual gift of interpreting tongues.

Christie M said...

so did you get the question correct?

Christie M said...

I meant, the answer. :)

Wayne said...

I usually don't have problems with the answers. It just takes me a while to figure out what is being asked. And it's the same drill everyday.